An appalling abuse of the justice system, locking up people for owing money. I’m only surprised this hasn’t spread to Texas yet. It’s worth noting that one of the primary causes of bankruptcy is medical debt.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 13 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago