Excellent article from the New York Times via Forbes about the difficulties of punishing prosecutors who engage in unethical behavior or, better yet, preventing such unethical behavior from occurring in the first place.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 11 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago