New Jersey has adopted new jury instructions on the unreliability of “eye witness” testimony. Long considered the “gold standard” of evidence, we now know that human memory is not a tape recorder. Many factors go into to the reliability of what people see and many other factors influence what they remember.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 15 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago