Neither of the major presidential candidates are saying a word about our broken criminal justice system, the utter failure of the “war” on drugs, the ongoing erosion of our civil liberties in the name of “safety” or the growing power of the prison/industrial complex.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 15 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago