This is appalling. This really ought to scare the hell out of anyone and everyone. What’s next, drone strikes? Incidentally, it’s against to law to hunt animals from helicopters in Texas; that should tell you something right there.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 14 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago