Yes, this is from a humor website, but it’s hard to argue most of the points, particularly with regard to line-up identifications.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 12 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago