At first blush, this appears to be a very serious abuse of authority by the NYPD. It is hard to imagine circumstances that would warrant restraining a non-violent child that young, much less submitting him to interrogation for four hours.
- ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem fb.me/2bTQJ2p1O 11 minutes ago
- fb.me/YPM2sHeU 1 hour ago
- Retweeted Scott Greenfield (@ScottGreenfield): Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still... fb.me/8XwcqEelR 12 hours ago
- Retweeted A Crime a Day (@CrimeADay): 16 USC §1540 & 50 CFR §23.15(c)(3)(i) make it a federal crime to travel... fb.me/2xqu9mpzo 12 hours ago
- RT @ScottGreenfield: Gideon v. Wainwright is 55 years old today, and we have still failed to adequately fund public defense. 12 hours ago