Monthly Archives: August 2013

The Attorney General is Suing My Child’s Father. Do I Need A Lawyer?

In paternity or child support cases, the Attorney General does not represent you or the child. By the Texas Constitution, the Attorney General can only represent the State of Texas. If you want your rights protected, you’ll need your own lawyer to advise and help you. Advertisements