My name is Patrick G. Barkman and I’m an attorney licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court of Texas, the US District Court for the Northern District of Texas, US District Court for the District of Colorado and the Supreme Court of the Cherokee Nation. I was called to the Bar on June 18, 1998, and since then have represented hundreds of clients in consumer bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law, personal injury, probate, appellate and general litigation cases. I opened my own law office at 13 North Main Street, Cleburne, Texas on May 2, 2005. I practice law in Bosque, Comanche, Hamilton, Hill, Hood, Johnson, Parker, Somervell and Tarrant Counties. I’m married and have three sons and a stepson.
- The office will be closed on Monday, May 29, in observation of Memorial Day. Please have a safe weekend and take... fb.me/74gDzZKj0 3 hours ago
- Retweeted TDCAA (@TDCAA): Not sure why Twitter media seems so shocked by #GianforteWin. Accused (and even... fb.me/7FCsvQv72 9 hours ago
- RT @TDCAA: Not sure why Twitter media seems so shocked by #GianforteWin. Accused (and even *convicted*) candidates get elected in TX all th… 9 hours ago
- Tie of the day fb.me/6du6nuawe 10 hours ago
- @brodyvburks And Tennessee 20 hours ago