My name is Patrick G. Barkman and I’m an attorney licensed to practice law by the Supreme Court of Texas, the US District Court for the Northern District of Texas, US District Court for the District of Colorado and the Supreme Court of the Cherokee Nation. I was called to the Bar on June 18, 1998, and since then have represented hundreds of clients in consumer bankruptcy, criminal defense, family law, personal injury, probate, appellate and general litigation cases. I opened my own law office at 13 North Main Street, Cleburne, Texas on May 2, 2005. I practice law in Bosque, Comanche, Hamilton, Hill, Hood, Johnson, Parker, Somervell and Tarrant Counties. I’m married and have three sons and a stepson.
- Tie of the day fb.me/S6Rucsmx 1 day ago
- fb.me/7EavYXOIJ 2 days ago
- Tie of the day fb.me/1Ga1KF99a 2 days ago
- fb.me/6eTuYBv1A 3 days ago
- Tie of the day fb.me/61FAO4H3j 3 days ago